I am a list person…I like to make list of things I have to do, want to do, ect. This would be great…if I could ever keep track of my lists. I’ve tried to write them in notebooks, even special pretty ones just for that. I’ve tried sticky notes…problem?…you have to remember where you stuck them. I’ve tried my phone…I can ignore things for over a year on the phone. I’ve written a list about where my lists are…”hun, do you know where my list of lists is?” Maybe if I put the list out there in the world I will feel more of a comitment to it…so here is a list of things I have to do this week.
- Finish repairing Bear window for Cathedral for Sunday…easier then it sounds
- Dehyrate glut of cherries…makes my hands deep red, but once in the dehydrator, I’m pretty much done.
- Attack overgrown garden with machete…can’t see the dog when he is outside.
- Finish preparing for the biggest craft sale of the year…have no idea how I’m going to get that done.
- Write homily for church on Sunday…I wonder if I can wind this one?
- Draw front cover of church leaflet…not sure this one is going to get done
- Keep up with housework and other duties around the house…the family can stop laughing now
- Have caffene introvienously injected into body…as long as I don’t have to go to the hospital to get it done, because I don’t have the time.
- Sleep…right, this is probablynot going to happen because of nos. 1-8
God Bless, Julia