How can you feel motivated to make Christmas things when it is 30C outside, you’re sitting in front of a fan and contemplating moving into your refrigerator? Damned if I know…well maybe a few suggestions…
- Move into the freezer…just set up a little craft table and move in. Don’t forget the mittens and a touque…Canadian word for wool hat. Yes, Canadians have a special word for wool hat. It is sort of like the Inuit have a billion words for the different kinds of snow.
- Put on some Christmas music. Turn it up really load and scare the neighbours.
- Visit some Christmas sites on the web. O.K. this one is real. some times visiting other people’s sites can spark an idea for me.
- Check out Etsy…I find looking at other people’s professional craft work can be very inspirational.
- Look at last year`s work…this can sometimes remind me of things that were successful and things that were not…or ideas for things that I wanted to try, and was sure that I would remember without writing it down…I can hear you laughing.:)
I hope these help, or at least made you giggle,
God Bless, Julia