I’m sorry I was not able to post this yesterday as I meant to do, however I was in the hospital ER for 8 hours yesterday with Bernice and Claire. They pumped Bernice full of steroids and various other drugs and she is much better today. Thank you for all your well wishes…I passed them on to Bernice and she appreciates them all. 🙂
Inspirations over the last week
1. I caught a glimpse of a craft magazine at the library that was all about getting ready for Halloween and Christmas…ugh. Well, it is sad on one hand, but it did inspire me to start on some Halloween things, and it was actually fun .:)
2. I’m sure many of you have already seen the video at the start of this blog, but I love to watch it while drinking my green juice, to remind myself that things can get better.
3. My wife inspires me every day with her fight to make a wonderful life, no matter what illness or pain issue she is dealing with.
4. Pay It Forward Giveaway. It was nice to see that other bloggers wanted to take part in this, and give away some of their work…it made me smile.
5. The mornings are getting cool…most people would think this is a bad thing but I hate the heat…cool mornings inspire me to get up and work.
God Bless, Julia