I posted an inspirational video yesterday as I was not sure if I would be available to write today’s post…but here I am. Thank you for all your well wishes, and prayers…they are truly appreciated. So since there is no video…is that crying I hear?, yeah right…you are stuck with me babbling on about some nonsense. Do you remember that Seinfeld episode where they had to describe what the show they were producing was about, and all they could come up with was, nothing…it was all about, nothing. I sometimes feel that way about this blog…I can’t believe that anyone is interested in my thoughts, :), but I appreciate everyone who takes even a moment to read my musings.
Since passing 10,000 views last week, I have been thinking about what the blogging world has taught me, or at least reinforced. I wrote a few down here…there is no way that I could write down all the wonderful things that you have all taught me.
- Friends are the family you get to choose, and you do not have to answer the phone when your real family calls 😉
- Cherish every moment with your children…they grow too fast and you never know when it may end.
- If you can’t laugh at yourself, you’re taking life too seriously.
- When your health is good it does not seem very important…when your health is bad, it seems like the most important thing in your life.
- Life is short…get to the finish line exhausted, and joyful.
Have a great day everyone…
God Bless, Julia