In order for us all to start this online book club we are going to have to have something to read…shocking isn’t it? I think maybe everyone is just worried that other people are going to see the books they suggest and think, wow, that is what they want to read!. This is going to be fun, so no judgements. I went to the Goodreads site and looked at some of their recommendations…I have picked a few, tried to give a variety, and I have put them in this post. If you want to check out what the books are about, the Goodreads is a good place to start. I believe all the books have been in print for at least two years so your local library may have a copy. We can take a month to read it so no one feels pressured…we are all busy people I’m sure. If you are interested in reading along with us, could you please leave a comment to let me know which one you prefer? Thanks
- “What To Eat,” by Marion Nestle.
- “Loving What Is,”by Ryron Katie
- “The Dirty Life: On Farming, Food, And Love,” by Kristin Kimball
- “Tales Of A Female Nomad,” by Rita Golden Gelman
- “The Happiness Project,” by Gretchen Rubin (in the process of reading this one already, good so far.)
Well there you go, take a look at them, check to see if your library carries any of them, and then let me know. Looking forward to this 🙂
God Bless, Julia